Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Vegas Vacation

This post is long overdue, but bear with me. Ev and I went to Vegas a few weeks ago. We had a great time. It was fun to just get away and not have to worry about diapers, laundry or cleaning for a few days. We definitely missed Violet, and it was so hard to leave her. We were excited to pick her up when we got back. Thank you SO much to Grammy for watching Vi for us so that we could have a little vacation together. It was SO hot there. Ev and I were wishing for some cooler temps, but we enjoyed eating yummy food, sightseeing, leaving our money in the slot machines (ha), and just getting to be together!


Donuts for dessert at the amazing restaraunt Fix!

I would love to know how to make a cake like this!

Made completely of chocolate!


Super yummy brunch at Aria.


My dream cake!



Pic at Aria, would love to stay there next time!

View from our room of the beautiful Bellagio fountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment