Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Yummy Christmas Treats

Violet has been enjoying a few yummy Christmas treats this year. She loves peppermint ice cream like her daddy, and recently discovered one of mommy's faves, white chocolate pretzels. I gave her about 3, and she gobbled them up. I think she was scared I was going to take them away, because at one point she got down on the floor and was trying to eat without me seeing her, ha! She kept saying "MMM" and "More". Violet definitely has a sweet tooth like her mommy! I can't wait for her to try buckeyes next year. We are having fun getting everything ready for Christmas. Violet and I finished up our Christmas shopping today, and I baked a few things. I hope yall are having a great Christmas season, and getting to spend time with the ones you love!




No comments:

Post a Comment