Thursday, April 28, 2011

Great Grandpa Visit

My grandpa was in town last week for Easter, and Violet finally was able to meet her "geat gampa", as she calls him. They were so sweet together, and I am so happy they were able to spend time together. My grandpa took my hand, more than once and told me how special it was that I had his first great grand-daughter. My parents and he came over to spend the day with us. Violet had an absolute blast! We played inside with every toy, played outside, and had a Chick-fil-a lunch together. It was so special for Vi to get to spend one on one time with her Grandma, Grandpa and Great Grandpa! We had a great day!



Swinging and picture time with Grandma.





Looking at pictures of Mommy and Daddy's wedding...


Carrying around her new "Easer baskit" from Grandma and Grandpa.


Silly...

No comments:

Post a Comment