Saturday, June 4, 2011

21 Months


My sweet, precious "cazy babee" as you call yourself, you are 21 months old. I see you quickly becoming a little girl, and while I am so happy you are growing up, I am trying to savor every single possible second of being your mommy while you are still my little baby! I love you more than words can express, simply as you say I "love you pieces", love you to pieces. You are the most precious gift and I thank God all the time that he picked me to be your mommy!! I feel so blessed that I get to watch you grow and develop! What are you up to lately?

-You talk ALL the time. You speak in complete sentences now, and I couldn't even begin to count how many words you know.
-You can count to 13
-You know all the words to songs mommy has been singing to you your whole life. I think your favorites are Jesus Loves Me and Twinkle, Twinkle.
-You are still an early riser. But mommy has figured out if you have some books in your crib you play and read for a while before you need to get out of bed.
-You take two naps a day usually.
-You are done with your bottle. Although you still ask for it, you fall asleep ok without it.
-You definitely have your own ideas for most things.
-You LOVE being outside. You would live outside probably if mommy and daddy let you.
-You really love to watch Calliou, Dora and the Backyardigans.
-You love dancing, and when you hear music, you usually dance.
-You love all fruit, especially berries and banannas.
-You ask for fried rice and yogurt almost every day.
-You say "I love you", and it is the sweetest sound to mommy's ears.
-You love when everyone is together and mommy and daddy are both home with you at the same time.
-You are SO precious and we can't believe we have an almost 2 year old little girl, seriously, I feel like you were an infant yesterday, like this:


to this:

No comments:

Post a Comment