Sunday, October 2, 2011

My girl is 2

Seriously, how is my girl 2 already????Where have the last 2 years of her life gone? WOW, the expression time flies is so, so true! I had to work the weekend of Violet's birthday, but she got to have a special lunch with her Grammy, Mamaw, Aunt Heather and Aunt Sandra at Pappasito's. The next weekend we had her family birthday party. Violet had so much fun, and told me repeatedly, "mommy, look who is here!" She has so many new toys to play with, and our days have been busy since her Elmo birthday party!
My precious, precious "doodle bug" "shoogie pop" "boo" "stinkerella" you light up our lives. Daddy and I love you very much and love watching you grow. I thank God for you everyday and I am so happy that God picked me to be your mommy. You are sweet, but strong willed. I pray that God will use your strong will to make you a leader who is not afraid to stand up to people. I pray every day that God will give you a heart of friendship, that you will love those people who are "hard to love" and I can already see that starting to come true. You caring heart is beginning to show. When mommy tries to play angry birds, you become very concerned that the birdies are ok, ha! You are so funny and entertaining. Mommy took you to story time last week, and you couldn't wait to get up on the stage so you could dance. My greatest wish as your mommy is that you will come to a personal and lasting relationship with Jesus. I know that Jesus is already working in your little heart. When I hear you sing your bible songs at the top of your lungs, it is truly one of the best sounds I have ever heard!! I just want you to know how much you are loved. Your life is such a gift and a blessing, and to know you is to love you. I can't wait to see what God has in store for your life! I love you to pieces!! XOXO -Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment