Sunday, March 25, 2012

Love

I am overwhelmed today by the amount of love I have for my precious girl. The last month or so has been hard on me, we are deep in the midst of " I do it's" and fits galore. I have heard the saying parenting keeps you on your toes, well this little one is keeping me on my knees in prayer every day! I wouldn't change a minute or hour of every struggle, and I am do thankful that God blesses me to be Violets mommy. I was reminded of her sweet spirit that is still in there, despite the challenges, while watching her dig in the dirt, climb and slide repeatedly. I am praising God that he is allowing me to see these moments because I know all too soon, they will just be a precious memory! I love you my little and pray all the time that I am the best mommy I can possibly be for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment