Wednesday, July 24, 2013

3 Months

Grayson, we blinked our eyes and you are 3 months old. I have loved every single second of being your mommy, and I can't wait to watch you grow! You are a serious little guy, you really study people. But you definitely love to smile and coo and laugh, especially at your sissy, mommy and daddy. Mommy had to go back to work, which was super sad. I keep hoping that magical day will come when I can quit my job. Please know Gray that I am trying to be the best mommy I can to you and Vivi. Working late is really hard, and I know I am always tired. I hope that will change someday too... Grayson you are one laid back baby, but you definitely miss mommy when she goes to work! You started sleeping through the night my first night back, which I know daddy appreciated! We love you little man!







No comments:

Post a Comment