Monday, September 2, 2013

Violet is 4

Sweet baby girl, today you are four years old, wow! I can't believe how quickly you have grown! You are sweet, dramatic, animated, smart and one of a kind. I can't believe how much you have blessed our lives these past 4 years! I can't wait to see you grow in to a little girl more every day! God has big plans for your life little one! The world is a hard place sometimes. Mommy and daddy are here for you. But I pray every single day for you, that you will set your sights on eternity, that you will love and trust God above everything else, that you will truly know Him and be known by Him! I never knew how much love my heart could hold until the day you were born and I became a mommy! I love you to pieces doodle bug and always will!

No comments:

Post a Comment