Saturday, January 16, 2010

4 Months!

Wow, can you believe our girl is already 4 months and 2 weeks old?? I sure can't, I am not sure where this month has even gone. V's doctor appt was great this week. She weighs 16 lbs, 9 oz and is 26 inches long. Her height, weight, and head are all in the 97th percentile!! I have a feeling we have a tall girl on our hands! Here are some things Violet is up to at 4 months old:
-Sleeping GREAT at night, sometimes up to 12 hours at a stretch (I couldn't believe it either)
-Actually napping in her bed! I was sure I did something to make her hate sleeping in her crib during the day, but I guess she just had to be ready for it on her own time (I know, imagine that, me having a strong willed child, ha!)
-V LOVES her hands. She stares at them all the time. She is constantly holding them in front of her face and watching them move, it is so cute.
-She has been rolling from front to back for about a month now. Yay for tummy time! She doesn't scream any more when she is on her tummy, I think she realized it is fun!
-Speaking of hands, they are usually in her mouth. She started sucking her thumb, and I woke up to the sounds of her smacking on her fingers this morning, so funny.
-She likes to look at herself in the mirror. I think she has realized how cute she is for sure!
-She is always talking, I feel like every few days she has new voices to share with me.
-She loves her mommy, but she is definitely a daddy's girl, she loves talking to her daddy, especially after he gets home from work.
We are having so much fun with Violet. I absolutely love being a mommy, it is the best thing ever! It is getting a little easier to work, but I still wish I could be home with Violet. I definitely treasure all the time I get to spend with her.
Ev and I had our 3rd anniversary this week. We have been married for 3 years now. It has been a fun 3 years, and I am looking forward to the future for sure! I have the best hubby and wouldn't want to be on this journey of life with anyone else!
One of the amazing doctors I work with does a lot of work in Haiti, and he is on his way there now, as are some of my coworkers from the ER. Please say a prayer for them when you have a moment.
Well, I guess that is all for now, enjoy some new pics of our sweet baby.


Close up pic, love the hands.
I still like it when mommy wears me in my sling.
Hands in mouth, of course!

Tummy time fun.


Rosy cheeks.

I love my soft little lambie.

No comments:

Post a Comment