Thursday, July 9, 2009

30 Weeks


I am 30 weeks pregnant and starting to feel like I can't get any bigger, but I am sure Miss V still has some growing to do! I have been feeling pretty good lately, just getting tired a lot easier and for some sad reason my love of Mexican food is completely gone. I can't get enough Asian food, that is for sure. Other than that I haven't really had any outrageous cravings. I am really wanting to get the nursery done, we are waiting on some windows to come in, so I am just trying to be patient. Hopefully Ev will be able to get the walls ready for paint this weekend and then we can figure out what color to paint the walls. I will post a before picture, but we are still in the process of cleaning out more junk from that room. I have a sono next Tuesday, and if Miss V is in the right position, they will be able to do a 3D sono, so I will post the pic next week. Hope everyone has a great weekend and is able to stay cool!

1 comment:

  1. You look great! Can't believe that Miss V is going to be here in 10 weeks or less! It has flown by! Glad you are feeling good!

    ReplyDelete