Saturday, July 18, 2009

Meet Miss V: 3D Sonogram!

We had a 3D sono this week. It was so amazing to see her face on the screen. As it turns out, Violet wasn't really feeling in the mood to have her picture taken, but I am excited we have 2 pics of her face, here they are:

My blood pressure was a little high this week, so I have been advised to "take it easy" and rest as well as cut back my hours at work. I am going to work less hours each day, but now I will need to work 4 days a week instead of 3. So, I start that on Monday, and I will see how it goes. Violet weighs 4 lbs 8 oz this week, I am starting to wonder if she will make her appearance early? Nevertheless, I just want to make sure I am doing everything to keep her growing as long as possible. It is actually below 100 degrees here, so I hope that everyone enjoys their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment