Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nursery update





So, Miss V's nursery is coming along. You can see in the above pics that the room is painted and all the furniture is put together. THANK YOU to my awesome mom for coming this weekend to help Ev paint and texture the nursery. And THANK YOU to the best hubby in the world for putting together all of the furniture. It is looking more and more like our future little girl's room and I am getting so excited to meet her!

As for me, I have continued to have some blood pressure issues, so I am now on bed/couch rest. It was hard this weekend to not do anything, but the most important thing is that Miss V needs to grow a little more before she makes her debut. So, I am following my midwives orders and not doing anything. I am so appreciative of my awesome hubby who is making sure I just rest. While I am anxious to meet her, I want her to "cook" as long as possible. I know that my God is in control and knows the future of V, is my job to be still, wait and know that he is God.

Please add my friend Linsey to your prayer requests this week/month. Next week, she is having brain surgery to remove a plum size tumor that is behind her ear. She has a strong faith, but could use the support for herself and her family.

I go back for an appt this Thursday, so I will post if I find out anything new. This Saturday is my baby shower, I am so excited to see my sissies, and especially my nephew Brady who I have only met once. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Love your furniture and bedding! Miss V is going to have such a pretty nursery! Hope your bp issues settle a bit but definitely take it easy and rest rest rest! Can I do anything for you or bring you something? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursery looks adorable! Take it easy, lady! You and lil miss V are in my prayers! -Elaine & Shon

    ReplyDelete