Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Family Outing

We had a fun weekend! My awesome parents came over and my dad helped Evan put in a new sink and faucet. My mom kept Violet occupied, she slept and was so comfy, of course. She loves her grandparents, that is for sure! Thanks mom and dad for giving up your Saturday to work so hard for us. Then, Saturday night we went to hotel Grammy/Grandpa for the night. Vi had a little bit of a rough evening, but then slept great. Thanks for all the yummy food and for staying up late with our little one so we could sleep!
Yesterday we had our first official family outing. We went shopping at Whole Foods. Violet did great thanks to the sling my mom got for me. One lady tried to touch V, but I just pulled the sling over her face so she couldn't get any scary germs. I know I am a bit overprotective, but I do not want to take any chances. V slept the whole time, but once we got home she decided to have a party for the next few hours. It was hard for me, but we put her to sleep in her own room last night. It was rough getting her to sleep, but she finally wore herself out and slept pretty good. It is hard to believe that two days ago was her official due date. I am so happy she is here and keeping us busy! Hope everyone has a great week. Auntie Ashley is on her way over here, so I am off to get Vi ready! XOXO...



Violet loves her sling!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Meg - She is so beautiful. I'm so glad you have a blog so I can look at her! I hope you are doing well. Much love.

    ReplyDelete