Monday, November 16, 2009

2 months part two

So, I was not able to finish my 2 month post the other day, here is a glimpse of what V is doing at 2 months:
-She is still eating great
-She has recently discovered the bumbo seat. She starts leaning to the side after a few minutes, but she has realized it is fun to be in on the action. I usually put her in the bumbo and set her on the island when I am making breakfast or washing bottles.
-She is not quite sleeping though the night. She will go about 6 hours for her long stretch, but I haven't figured out how to time her long stretch to my advantage, ha.
-She still loves bathtime and has discovered it is fun to kick her feet in the water to make splashing sounds, ha!
-She does great in the car and on outings.
-She loves her paci, but Ev and I have a love/hate relationship with it. She can't hold it in her mouth for long, so she wakes screaming when she realizes it has fallen out. It is exhausting getting up every few minutes to put it back in, and I am trying not to get in the habit of sleeping with her, but man it is so much easier to just put her in bed with me and keep my hand on the paci.
-Tummy time is not her favorite activity of the day, but she is getting so strong!
-She loves her daddy for sure! She gets so excited when she hears him, she starts breathing faster and kicking her leg.
-She smiles SO much now and I can't get enough of it! She laughed out loud for the first time today at her silly mama!
-She is wearing 3 month clothes now, I need to clean out all her newborn and 0-3 stuff to send to baby Stella. I remember feeling like she would never outgrow her newborn clothes, it makes me tear up to look at all her cute little sleep dresses that are now too small.

It is definitely feeling like winter today, it is cold and windy outside. I took V outside today all bundled up and she was so calm, she loves being outside for sure. I am trying not to think about how I have to go back to work next week. These past weeks have absolutely flown by. I have never been more tired, or exhausted, but at the same time so happy and so in love with my sweet baby! Enjoy the pics, and hope you are having a great week.


Tummy time in the boppy, which she loves!


Hanging in her bumbo.


Bathtime, check out that chin!

Violet loves her Auntie Ashley and has so much fun when she comes over to visit.

2 comments:

  1. CUTE new pics! Sounds like Vi is doing so great! Can't wait to see you guys again. Hopefully we can plan something soon! 6 hr stretches is awesome...way to go Violet! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your posts! Great job on keeping up with it!
    V staring at the SMART START cereal box is funny! Glad she's growing like a lil weed! ;-)

    ReplyDelete