Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Turkey Day

This is just a quick post, b/c Violet is getting hungry! We are excited about Thanksgiving tomorrow. Violet is ready to meet some of Ev's family that she hasn't seen yet. We are going to his Nana's for breakfast bright and early and then we will spend the day at Grammy and Grandpa's. I will be missing my family in New Jersey, Cali and McKinney, I wish we all lived on the same street!! I have to go back to work this Saturday, and I am definitely not ready. I feel like the past few months have just blown by, and I can't believe V is getting so big. I will be missing her this weekend while I am working, but she will be home with daddy, so I know she will be happy. Here are some cute pics of Violet with Ev. She is so in love with daddy and gets so excited when he gets home from work. The last pic is of a cute stuffed dog that Violet loved! Hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving!




No comments:

Post a Comment