Monday, November 9, 2009

2 months

Violet had her 2 month checkup today, here are the stats: she weighs 12 lb, 5oz, and is 22 inches long. Her weight is in the 90th percentile and her height is in the 50th percentile. Dr R is happy with her growth and development, so that makes for a very happy mommy. My little pumpkin even tried to show off and was thinking about rolling over, 'atta girl! She did not, however enjoy her shots, nor did mommy, but this time daddy was there to rescue V and he made it all better for her. She has been fussy, and most of the day has been spent in my arms. She is just now taking a good nap in her swing, unfortunately it is about 5:45, but I will just go with it for now. Oops, as I sit here typing this, she is starting to fuss again, oh well, at least I have dinner made...


No comments:

Post a Comment