Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

I am so lucky to have the dad that I do!! Growing up, he was always willing to be on the go for us. If we wanted to play beauty shop with him, he let us do his hair. If we wanted to play restaraunt, he would play right along. If we wanted to ride bikes, he was there. If we wanted to play catch, he was there. When I didn't get asked to prom, he told me not to worry, saying that guys my age just didn't see what a great girl I was. When I was pregnant with Violet, and worried about some test results we were waiting on, he comforted me. When I was in the hospital having Violet, he stayed all night, even though he had a flight the next morning. Thank you SO much dad for all of your sacrifices, advice, time, and for being my hero and such a great role model. I love you so very much and hope you have an amazing day!

I am also lucky to have my father in law. Thank you for all you did to help make Evan the man he is today! We love you too!

I have always know Ev would be a good daddy. But wow, to see him in action with Violet is SO much fun. She absolutely loves her daddy with all her heart. Just this morning after I got her from bed, she saw her daddy and got so excited, she sucked in her breath (in a dramatic fashion I might add), started kicking her legs and talking away. I know that Violet has daddy wrapped around her finger. I wouldn't have it any other way. I know that you are and always will be Violet's hero. Happy first Father's Day daddy/Ev.
We love you SO much,
Your 2 princesses.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Megan, Violet is just precious! She is so beautiful and her smile makes me smile!!! I need to see her! Hope Evan had an awesome 1st Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete