Thursday, June 10, 2010

My 29th B-day

My 29th B-day was SO much fun. The weekend before started the celebration. My good friend Breanna got married. I worked with her at Children's a few years ago, and we have kept in touch, even though she lives in Houston now. She is a great friend, and I am happy that she and Peter got married! Hope you guys had fun on your honeymoon! We can't wait to hear all about it next time you are in town.
Ev surprised me with my dream present, a beautiful Chanel purse. I was COMPLETELY shocked by it. I was thinking, maybe someday I would get a purse like that (maybe for my 40th b-day, ha). Anyway, it is a special gift that I plan to pass down to Violet someday. If she is lucky, anyway, ha!
My sissies Sandi and Ashley, and two of my nephews Kael and Gage, came over for my b-day, and we ate a yummy lunch at Purple Cow. Vi loved all the attention and seeing her aunties and cousins. She even let Auntie Sandi snuggle her and put her down for a nap. To top it off, my sweet MIL made me some of my absolute favorite cupcakes, Banana Nut with mascarpone cream cheese icing, YUM! Thank you everyone for the special birthday wishes.
We had Vivi's 9 month check up yesterday. I will do a post soon with her newest info!







Mommy with her sissies Sandi and Ashley (we SO miss you Amy and Mer!)

Enjoying lunch at Purple Cow.

Cousin Kael becoming a pro at Rock Band.

Mommy's favorite present of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment