Monday, September 6, 2010

Birthday cupcake

Violet's first birthday would not be complete without her first cupcake. I am making her a cake for her big party this weekend, but she got to celebrate with her first treat! She definitely loved it. She was just silently eating away, looking at me wondering why I was making such a big deal. But then she started saying, "MMM" and getting SO excited. I can't wait to see her dig in to her cake with frosting, it will be a "hoot." ( I know, cheesy, but couldn't resist...) Enjoy the pics of Miss V and see you Saturday!




1 comment:

  1. Megan, she is SO adorable. I hate that we are going to miss her party. :( We will have to plan a future play date for Violet and Frankie and some catch up time for their Mommies! :) Hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete