Thursday, September 30, 2010

Silly

Violet is becoming quite the little ham! She is so much fun and definitely has a cheesy smile that can't help but make you laugh, ha! She lets us know if she doesn't like something, that is for sure. Looks like mommy needs to start reading "The Strong Willed Child." Violet has a sweet personality, but has started having little fits when we correct her. I am not a fan, that is for sure! We are working hard to raise a sweet girl, but I am starting to see that little independence trying to come out. I am SO thankful for the love and guidance of a Savior who knows every day of our little one's life, even the harder days! Here is our girl, showing off for the camera.



1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Your Violet is sure a doll! I am sure she keeps you busy as I know our Hope (2 years old) does! With another soon on the way... a boy :) How do you know Jessica? I went to HS with her :) Fun to meet you.

    ReplyDelete